Tiles generally crack due to poor tiling methods or practices which cause above-average movement on the surface the tile is fixed to (the substrate). If you have a tile cracking problem, National Tiles can provide you with advice and have an inspection carried out on site by professionals. Contact us for more details.
Articles in this section
- Product Guarantee
- How can I best look after my tiled floor?
- Can damaged tiles be repaired rather than replacing the whole tile?
- Why are my tiles cracking?
- How can I minimise wear and tear on floor tiles?
- When I place an order, is it worth buying extra tiles?
- Am I able to replace my damaged tiles?
- Can i use a penetrating sealer?