With some patience and simple instructions a DIY tiler can remove and replace cracked tiles. To prevent it happening again make sure you understand the cause of the damage before undertaking the work.
Articles in this section
- Product Guarantee
- How can I best look after my tiled floor?
- Can damaged tiles be repaired rather than replacing the whole tile?
- Why are my tiles cracking?
- How can I minimise wear and tear on floor tiles?
- When I place an order, is it worth buying extra tiles?
- Am I able to replace my damaged tiles?
- Can i use a penetrating sealer?