Yes, you may be able to repair chipped or cracked tiles. If the damage is extensive, however, re-tiling may be necessary. To repair cracks or chips, you can use a specific branded filler product as-is, or mix your filler with a custom paint colour in order to match the colour of your tiles.
Articles in this section
- Product Guarantee
- How can I best look after my tiled floor?
- Can damaged tiles be repaired rather than replacing the whole tile?
- Why are my tiles cracking?
- How can I minimise wear and tear on floor tiles?
- When I place an order, is it worth buying extra tiles?
- Am I able to replace my damaged tiles?
- Can i use a penetrating sealer?