No. A sealer is designed to penetrate below the surface of the stone and it won't change the colour or finish. Applying a sealer will also filter out the worst of any stains and make it easier to clean your stone, though we recommend cleaning any spills as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Product Guarantee
- How can I best look after my tiled floor?
- Can damaged tiles be repaired rather than replacing the whole tile?
- Why are my tiles cracking?
- How can I minimise wear and tear on floor tiles?
- When I place an order, is it worth buying extra tiles?
- Am I able to replace my damaged tiles?
- Can i use a penetrating sealer?