Firstly, we recommend sealing the grout on all tiled floors after laying. General tile care depends on the type. Ceramic and porcelain floor tiles don't need a great deal of aftercare cleaning or maintenance. Regular cleaning is easy using a natural cleaning liquid with warm water and mop. Natural stone needs more care and we highly recommend that the stone (and not just the grout) be sealed and then regularly maintained. Stone floors should be vacuumed or dust mopped to remove abrasive agents such as sand or pebbles. Never use acidic products on your stone floors - clean them with a pH neutral cleaner or a mild dish washing detergent and rinse with warm water.
Articles in this section
- Product Guarantee
- How can I best look after my tiled floor?
- Can damaged tiles be repaired rather than replacing the whole tile?
- Why are my tiles cracking?
- How can I minimise wear and tear on floor tiles?
- When I place an order, is it worth buying extra tiles?
- Am I able to replace my damaged tiles?
- Can i use a penetrating sealer?