Yes. We suggest you order an extra 10-15% more than the total area you're tiling. You need to allow for wastage, such as having to cut or re-cut some tiles, and you may also need backups so you can easily match any damaged tiles that may need replacing in the future.
Articles in this section
- Product Guarantee
- How can I best look after my tiled floor?
- Can damaged tiles be repaired rather than replacing the whole tile?
- Why are my tiles cracking?
- How can I minimise wear and tear on floor tiles?
- When I place an order, is it worth buying extra tiles?
- Am I able to replace my damaged tiles?
- Can i use a penetrating sealer?